Thursday, October 16, 2014

College Acceptance & Scholarship Recognition

The school counselors and I would like to recognize your outstanding achievements!  When you get your acceptance letters from colleges and any award letters from scholarship programs, please give a copy to Ms. Patterson (I can make a copy for you and if I’m not in my office then slide a copy under my door).  The counseling department will make sure your name, college and scholarship award is announced during the morning announcements and the letters will be posted on our college bound generals bulletin board. 


If you don’t want to be recognized publicly we understand but we still ask you to let us know that information so we can keep track of how much college scholarship money the class of 2015 is getting and what colleges acceptance letters they are getting.  

Thanks!

Ms. Patterson